Provide support to Accouting user community. Functional and technical knowledge of applications supported as well as functional business knowledge of these applications. Assist with the management of projects with support from Manager, Applications or Lead Systems Analyst.
With assistance and/or direction from Lead Programmer Analyst and/or Manager, Applications, work with user department personnel to solve support issues, identify problems, gather business requirements, document processes and translate to a business solutions design document for the technical team
Under the direction of the Manager of Applications, provide support to Accounting, gather requirements, document processes and translate to the technical team.
Primary duties are to support of the Accounting department and other applications.
• 7+ years professional experience required
• 3-5 years of upstream oil and gas experience with an emphasis in Oil and Gas Accounting.
• 3 plus years of P2 Energy Solutions Excalibur knowledge and support of Excalibur
• Deep understanding and desire for business and data analysis.
• Strong desire for teamwork and learning
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL queries, views, stored procedures, coding methods for Access Databases and Excel Macros
• Ability to handle multiple job assignments of medium to large scope
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with managers, corporate and region personnel.
• A change agent and a driver of change management.
• Ability to lead and manage small to mid-size project or other IT initiative.
Four-year degree in Information Systems or Business Administration preferred. 2 year degree required.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 909.02
Date: June 30, 2023