- Support corporate environmental regulatory compliance activities, policies, procedures, and training programs primarily in WTR (Midland) but also supporting other Regions as may be needed.
- Assist with the preparation of environmental permit applications and compliance with environmental permits, including air, waste, and water, required for facility, well, and/or locations.
- Support the preparation, development and submission of information to environmental regulatory agencies as required in a timely manner.
- Support environmental due diligence reviews and assessments regarding acquisitions, divestitures, and other operating properties.
- Support environmental emergency response and contingency planning and implementation.
- Assist with environmental regulatory assistance to company personnel on an as-needed basis to comply with crisis management and emergency response plans including spills and other environmental incidents.
- Assist with the training of field personnel as required by local, state, and Federal regulations.
- Assist with pending environmental regulatory compliance requirements.
- Assist with training and professional development programs that provide company employees with information, policies, or training to assure an awareness of environmental requirements and compliance.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge of environmental regulations and training experience.
5-10 years environmental and/or oil and gas operations related experience desired.
Physical requirements – must be able to walk on rough terrain, climb ladders or steps, carry and lift to waist level 50 to 60 pound objects and equipment, and work outside during various weather conditions.
Must be able to travel and meet the requirements to drive a Company vehicle.
Must be a self-starter and able to work independently in both an office and field environment. Must be able to operate environmental field testing and sampling equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related science field OR a minimum of 5-10 years of corresponding environmental and/or oil and gas operations related experience.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to email@example.com
Job Code: 919.02
Date: September 14, 2023