Provide engineering support functions and perform property studies with team members.
• Identify, generate, and recommend economic capital investment projects such as recompletions, drill well opportunities, and waterflood optimization processes to be executed in the Company’s producing properties to enhance oil & gas production and increase reserve base.
• Work in a team environment with other reservoir engineers, geologists, production engineers, landmen, and field personnel to identify and execute capital projects.
• Held accountable for taking a leadership role on certain designated capital budget projects, and has shared responsibility with other team members for ensuring the timely and cost efficient execution of these specific projects.
• Monitors performance of assigned properties to ensure production goals are met or exceeded.
• Maintains an awareness of evolving industry practices and emerging technologies as they apply to maximizing the economic recovery of hydrocarbons from the company’s oil & gas assets. May be tasked with mentoring less experienced engineers in the team environment.
Minimum 5 years reservoir engineering and/or secondary waterflood experience required. Some experience and familiarity with production/operations engineering a plus.
Experienced in Type Curve creation, oil/gas production decline curve analysis and forecasting, non-operated project deal flow analysis and evaluation, downspacing analysis, production & injection diagnostics (i.e. Rate vs Time, Hall Plot, Oil Cut vs Cum Oil, etc.), company reserves forecasting, project economic analysis, and familiar with enhanced/improved oil recovery technologies.
Skilled at leading the development of capital reserve-adding projects and preparing/presenting recommendations to upper level management for approval. Experienced in the use of OFM, MicroSoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, IHS & Enverus databases, PHDWin, and Spotfire/Tableau software programs.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to email@example.com
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 906.01
Date: July 14, 2022