• Accruals – research outside operated sales on wells for a series of properties to provide an oil, gas, and NGL accrual on a monthly basis
• Oil and gas for Federal and Indian royalties – prepare, file, and pay royalties as assigned; reconcile any differences
• Monitor ONRR estimated royalty payments
• Reconciliation of the ONRR reporting with revenue booking and with the OGOR production reporting
• Oil and gas state royalties – prepare, file, and pay royalties as assigned; reconcile any differences
• Oil and gas severance tax – prepare, file, and pay production taxes as assigned; reconcile any differences
• Upload all royalty and severance tax payments into Excalibur
• 4-year undergraduate degree (Accounting/Finance) with 5-6 years of oil and gas revenue accounting or equivalent experience, or high school diploma or GED with 9-10 years of oil and gas revenue accounting or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of production severance tax reporting
Position needed through February 28th.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to email@example.com
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 901. 03
Date: September 11, 2023