Provide support to user community. Functional and technical knowledge of applications supported as well as functional business knowledge of these applications. Assist with the management of projects with support from Manager, Applications or Lead Systems Analyst.
With assistance and/or direction from Sr. or Lead Programmer or Manager, Applications, work with user department personnel to identify problems, gather business requirements, document processes and translate to a business solutions design document for the technical team.
• Four-year degree in Information Systems or Business Administration preferred with minimum of two-year degree required.
• 5- 7 years professional experience required
• 3-5 years of upstream oil and gas experience with an emphasis on Production Accounting and various areas of the industry.
• 2 plus years of P2 Energy Solutions Application knowledge of ProCount/Carte/eVin/Field Operator/ Merrick knowledge
• Under the direction of other IT personnel/Manager of Applications, gather requirements, document processes and translate to the technical team.
• Support of the Production Accounting department and other applications.
• Deep understanding and desire for business and data analysis.
• Strong desire for teamwork and learning
• Knowledge of coding methods for Access Databases and Word and Excel Macros
• Ability to handle multiple job assignments of medium to large scope
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with managers, corporate and region personnel.
• A change agent and a driver of change management.
• Ability to lead and manage a small to mid-size project or other IT initiative.
Four-year degree in Information Systems or Business Administration preferred. 2 year degree required.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 909.01
Date: October 19, 2022