• Take leadership role in the preparation of the year-end and mid-year reserves report.
• Prepare reserves report exhibits for semi-annual bank meeting and board meeting.
• Perform economic evaluations of producing properties for acquisition, divestiture or trade with other operators, marketers and owners. Screen incoming acquisition deals for fit with desired Citation Oil & Gas Corp. property profile requirements.
• Coordinate evaluations with the Company’s operations engineers, marketing group, land representatives and staff geologists and reservoir engineers.
• Attend data rooms with the appropriate team of engineers and geologists. Utilize the reservoir group as required for assistance in evaluation of PDNP and PUD reserve categories represented in the package.
• Perform thorough economic evaluations and price case sensitivity runs for acquisition candidates. Present economic evaluation of all reserve categories to senior management and determine bid amount for potential acquisition opportunity.
• Actively network with Houston A&D groups in order to stay apprised of upcoming acquisition opportunities by both operators and marketers of the assets.
BS in Engineering (preferably Petroleum)
Required 2+ years of Reservoir, Reserves, or A&D engineering experience. 5 years + preferable.
Experience with PHDwin reserves software a plus
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to email@example.com
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 906.02
Date: October 19, 2022