• Obtain monthly production information from operators and enter into Citation databases. Reach out to operators when information not received.
• Work to create imports of monthly production data into production accounting system to minimize manual data entry of monthly volumes.
• Analyze monthly production volumes each month to explain variances. Provide variance explanations on oil and gas volumes for the monthly outside operations P&L report.
• Execute ad hoc projects to support outside operations and Planning analyses.
• Enter AFEs into AFE management system as needed. Send responses to operators once decision is made.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Access a plus
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to execute individual responsibilities and collaborate with others across functions/geographies to meet routine deadlines
• Well-developed written/verbal communication skills with ability to interface effectively with staff at all levels and across multiple functions (Operations, IS, Finance/Accounting)
• Depending on prior work experience, may require training in fundamentals of upstream oil & gas operations, production/revenue accounting and basic industry economics
High school diploma or GED, four year college degree a plus.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 917.01
Date: May 20, 2022