Responsible for the overall performance and availability of the company’s networks. Supervises Manager-Network Operations and Help Desk Staff.
• Initiate, plan, manage infrastructure related projects
• Prepare necessary documentation to obtain Executive approval to execute infrastructure related projects
• Assist in the execution of infrastructure related projects
• Ensure effectiveness of security solutions.
• Prepare company’s infrastructure budget and manage expenses vs. budget
• Analyze network performance and recommend upgrades/changes.
• Assess company’s current and future network infrastructure needs.
• Maintain accurate benchmark information to measure SLA commitments.
• Develop and maintain Business Continuity and Hurricane Preparedness Plan Procedures.
• Assist as necessary the Manager, Network Operations
o Identify and correct network and server related issues
o Provide technical expertise to IS department.
o Provide technical expertise during hardware and software evaluations
o Create and maintain network layout and procedural documentation
o Administer user accounts, permissions, and access rights
Applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
• 5+ years of network and server administration, including 2 managing or supervising network staff
• 2-year college degree required, 4-year college degree preferred
• MCSE, CCNA or other job related certifications preferred
• Strong Project Management capabilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and experience with network switching, routing, security, cabling, and NAS/SAN concepts
• Knowledge and experience with VMware, Veeam, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, PowerShell, VOIP, and some Linux
• Experience with Palo Alto firewalls, Pure Storage, Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Meraki equipment
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to email@example.com
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 909.04
Date: May 5, 2022