• Operates and maintains all wells and equipment on his assigned route. Conducts all operations in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the regulatory agencies.
• Makes repairs as required without using third party services. Supervises third party services when necessary to use.
• Accurately monitors and records the oil, water, and gas production from his leases and reports any changes to the Production Foreman.
• Performs routine maintenance on well and production facility equipment.
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate a familiarity with the operation/process and be able to recognize the difference between normal and abnormal conditions.
• Reports problems to the Production Foreman.
• Has a clear understanding of chemical programs on his assigned leases and monitors chemical usage.
• Is knowledgeable of location and operating pressures of all flow lines and injection lines and is also familiar with any lines owned and operated by other companies in Citation’s leases.
• Keeps well sites and facilities free of trash.
• Accurately tests wells on each lease on a monthly basis. Keeps written records of tests and reports them to the Production Foreman.
• Shoots fluid levels soundings on wells as directed by Production Foreman.
• Becomes knowledgeable in operating of all down hole and surface production equipment.
• Reports all leaks and spills to the Production foreman making as many required repairs as possible
• Any other job duties that are deemed appropriate for this position.
High School education or G.E.D.
Employment contingent upon a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report.
Employment contingent upon being able to wear all types of breathing air equipment, pass a pulmonary function test and a fit test.
Successful completion of industry schools as scheduled by Citation.
Successful completion of safety and regulatory training as scheduled by Citation.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to email@example.com
Job Code: 970.04