**Provide technical and functional subject matter expertise in support and training of the P2 Merrick suite of production accounting products (ProCount, Field Operator (Evin), Carte).**
• Backup and cross-train on the system administrator’s duties and responsibilities.
• Collaborate closely with other internal department leaders to improve on processes and streamline existing reporting, systems and
dataflow. (e.g. Operations/field personnel, I/T, Regulatory, Revenue Accounting and Joint Interest Accounting)
• Provide support for the Production Accounting team to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the production data.
• Responsible for the oversight, troubleshooting, and validation of ongoing activities concerning setups and data capture from field
• Assist with training of company office and field personnel on the use of the P2 Merrick suite of production accounting products.
• Recommend and implement improvements to efficiently and effectively address evolving business needs while maintaining or improving
• Assist with interfaces and reporting needs between the P2 Merrick production accounting products and other internal systems
(Excalibur, LandVantage, PHDWin, etc.).
• Maintain current documentation of policies, procedures and allocation processes.
• Support the corporate acquisition and divesture related activities (including property set-up for the P2 Merrick products).
• Coordinate with the vendor (P2) on technical issues as needed and participate in the testing and roll-out of vendor technical
• Assist in and complete special projects as necessary.
REQUIRED: 3-5 of years working with P2 Merrick suite of products; ProCount, Field Operator (Evin), Carte.
• Experience in P2 Merrick Route Surveillance and P2 Reporting modules will be considered a plus.
• Demonstrated ability in identifying and resolving issues, while providing an in-depth understanding of oil and gas production
• Proven success in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships, while fostering and encouraging teamwork with
various internal departments and external third parties.
• Strong inter-personal skills combined with a can-do attitude.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Have experience in training multi-discipline personnel.
• Able to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities, tasks, and deadlines.
• Ability to travel to field locations occasionally throughout the year (2-4 times per year).
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, proficient with Visio and SQL.
• Proven ability to handle a large number of wells.
•Experience related to oil and gas property asset acquisitions and divestitures, including well/facility/property setup within the
production system and field data capture for acquired properties is a bonus.
4-year undergraduate degree, with 6+ years of oil and gas production accounting experience, or high school diploma or GED with +10 years of oil and gas production accounting experience.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: 901.02
Date: March 30, 2022