Utilize industry experience and corresponding skills and knowledge to independently perform land administration functions, land analysis functions and/or area land duties. A Land Analyst III will perform most of the functions listed below with little or no supervision from his/her supervisor.
• Land document preparation.
• Land document analysis and set-up in land hardcopy and electronic filing systems.
• Provide assistance to landmen and supervisors.
• Data entry to and data retrieval from land lease and contract databases.
• Research in-house and outside data and prepare reports.
• Review and recommend rental and other maintenance payments.
• Correspond with outside owners.
• Calculate divisions of ownership and maintain ownership records.
• Provide notices and proposals to outside parties.
• Handle or assist with special projects.
• Assist in the training of land assistants and clerks.
Bachelors degree is preferred, high school diploma is required.
10+ years of land experience.
Good computer skills in Word, Excel, P2 Land Databases, Landworks Mapping System.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to email@example.com
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 904.01
Date: June 8, 2022