· The employee in this position researches land requests, sets up leases, contracts and division of interest orders for assigned areas. The employee briefs and enters contract data into KSYS.
· Employee reviews obligation and rental calendars for assigned area and coordinates approval with area Landmen.
· Responsible for keeping abreast of Company leasing and drilling activities in assigned geographical area.
· Research Internal Land Requests – i.e., leasehold position, depth limitations, affecting instruments.
· Review Obligation and Rental Calendars for assigned area and coordinate approval with area Landman.
· Retrieve data from LDIWS/KSYS for research purposes as requested by others.
· Brief and enter Contract data into KSYS. Set Up Leases, Contracts and Division of Interest Schedules for area in a timely and accurate manner.
Bachelors degree is preferred, high school diploma is required.
3+ years Land Administration experience.
Understanding of lease clauses and effects on acreage holdings. Familiar with Revenue, LD/KSYS IWS and PC Applications. Capacity to calculate working and net revenue interests.
Ability to analyze land contracts and capture data in LD/KSYS.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to email@example.com
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 904.03
Date: September 27, 2022