Responsible for providing support services through phone and in person to Citation Oil & Gas Corp. computing equipment users for hardware and software problems.
- Solve advanced computer and hardware problems and identify root cause
- Preparation and deployment of new hardware including computers, tablets, phone equipment
- Installation and configuration of approved software applications
- Assist users with company issued mobile devices
- Mentor other Help Desk Clerk staff
- Prepare Purchase Orders for the purchase of equipment and supplies for approval by Manager, Infrastructue Services
- Use Active Directory to create, modify, and delete computer and user accounts
- Creation of software deployment packages and automate their deployment
- Work with Vendors representatives to assist with hardware/software issues
- Troubleshoot basic Citrix Virtual App related issues
- Use company’s ticketing system to track user problems and solutions
- Maintain accurate inventory records of all computer equipment.
- Provide progress report updates to Lead Help Desk Analyst in preparation of Status Reports
- Develop and maintain procedural documentation
- Keep abreast of new technologies and maintain skills levels through training
- MCSA, CompTIA A+, or other job related certifications preferred
- Ability to solve more complex computer and peripheral related issues
- Ability to identify and solve basic LAN/WAN issues
- Team Player
- Customer service skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Detail Oriented.
At least 2 years of college is preferred.
3+ years Desktop support experience in a corporate environment
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 909.02
Date: November 17, 2023