• Conduct transaction / financial analysis in order to support a multi-discipline team, including industry activity research to determine unsolicited asset targets, monitor competitor performance, conduct basin and field studies.
• Provide analytical support to business leadership.
• Responsible for loading, verifying, manipulating, analyzing, reporting and presenting financial data and business recommendations with supervision.
• Perform selection, analysis and interpretation of data sets, including, but not limited to deal metric analysis, regional oil & gas data, company performance, and bid analysis.
• Identify problems and recommend solutions and additional data analysis as required.
• Fully understand the finance and accounting impacts relating to acquisition and divestiture activity.
• Review VDR data related to potential acquisitions, attend management presentations, draft letters of intent, work on due diligence teams, liaison for transition team items, and coordinate closing activities.
• Identify properties for divestiture through portfolio analysis, gather data for sales processes, liaison for transition team, provide data updates, and coordinate closing activities.
• Expected to regularly make analysis-based recommendations.
• Manage confidentiality agreement process and manage VDR data.
2-5 years experience in oil & gas industry
Land related experience a plus
Proficient in MS Office suite, specifically excel & power point
Organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines across numerous long and short term projects in a fast paced environment
Other software competencies a plus (ARC GIS, Tableau, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Business, Land or other related degree preferred
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to email@example.com
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 904.02
Date: August 15, 2022