• Operates all wells and facilities within his assigned area by supervising the production operations and routine remedial well servicing operations.
• Conducts all operations in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the regulatory agencies.
• Makes repairs as required without using third party services. Supervises third party services when necessary to use.
• Responsible for daily operations within his assigned fields.
• Monitors and reports daily activities (repairs, workovers, production volumes, etc.)
• Relieves Lease Operators as required.
• Familiar with the prices and quality of goods and services from all available vendors to insure Citation receives the best value.
• Signs and dates field tickets to insure they are accurate, while relieving the Production Foreman.
• Supervises and trains Lease Operators, enabling them to perform their duties in a safe, profitable and efficient manner.
• Fills out and forwards Material Transfers for all necessary equipment within his assigned fields.
• Reports and gills out Spill/Leak Reports in a timely manner.
• Maintains a good working relationship with landowners and regulatory agency representatives.
• Communicates company safety policies to Lease Operators.
• Communicates operating problems requiring technical assistance to Production Engineer and works as a team to solve them.
High School education or G.E.D.
Employment contingent upon a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report.
Employment contingent upon being able to wear all types of breathing air equipment, pass a pulmonary function test and a fit test.
Typically requires 7 or more years of experience as Lease Operator/Senior Lease Operator.
Successful completion of industry schools as scheduled by Citation.
Successful completion of safety and regulatory training as scheduled by Citation.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: 970.03
Date: July 20, 2023