Provide support to user community. Proficiency of technical knowledge necessary to support/develop applications. Integrally involved in the execution and support of projects with guidance and assistance from Sr. staff members.
• 2 – 4 years professional experience required.
• 2+ years of Upstream Oil & Gas application knowledge.
• Analytic thinking that can quickly grasp complex data and process relationships.
• Strong desire for teamwork and learning.
• Strong knowledge of coding methods for Access Databases and Excel Macros.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL concepts such as views, stored procedures, SSIS packages and SSRS.
• Ability to independently prioritize and handle multiple job assignments of medium scope.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with managers and corporate and region personnel.
• Basic understanding and ability to execute project management concepts.
Four-year degree in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 909.03
Date: April 22, 2022