Most entry level position within the Environmental Reporting Department providing support to various departments and region offices.
Able to learn and perform the following with initial oversight:
- Gather, track, interpret, analyze, and electronically file: Environmental records for compliance and accuracy; equipment calibration records for compliance and accuracy; environmental permits, applications, and contingency plans; regulatory compliance reports; Notice of Violations and other regulatory compliance actions; incident and other environmental events or observations; inspections and audits of facilities and/or other risk assessments; environmental training documentation
- Prepare and distribute compliance reports to applicable regulatory agencies under direct oversight by supervisor
- Review, analyze, process, and track invoices and environmental costs
- Other work tasks as directed by Manager – Regulatory Compliance
- Excellent computer, organizational, and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Access, Microsoft Office, Adobe skills
- 0-2 years of experience
- High School degree or GED or higher level
- Team player who interacts with EHS/Regulatory team, other Departments, Region offices, and environmental consultants/contractors
Contact: Submit your resume for consideration by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Flexible Hours Schedule
Job Code: 919
Date: June 4, 2021